WordPress plugins are vital for any blog, you don’t need to write code anymore.
If you would like an opt-in box building your email list, there are so many of them.
Or if you’d like a Share Bar, enhance your blog design, make your blog content get easier to share, etc. There are plugins available for all of them.
I’ll introduce everything this blog is using and review some of the features below.
Great tool, look perfect and fit your blog design as you can configure around Hellobar.
With HelloBar, you can use for
- collecting emails,
- Set-up a call-to-action (CTA)
- collecting phone numbers
Many more features available, it’s a free plugin … give it a try.
Pin it Button, help people share your blog images to Pinterest just by hovering over the image therefore share it faster. Here is an image of the plugin feature.
Later on, I’ll also introduce a super plugin and it has many plugins within one big plugin, it helps you prevent installing other plugins separately, you just have to install one.
This is a great free tool for your blog comment,
- It helps your blog get more traffic, by letting others promote themselves which is very good open marketing.
- It helps you spot spams comment, generally by looking at their recent post titles.
- let others promote their Twitter account which you can also promote yours by commenting on blogs with CommentLuv.
Now here is the big plugin I was mentioning, SumoMe has everything simply, a website or blog, need. (All Free)
In SumoMe, you can
- get your SmartBar (look at the bottom of this page)
- shareBar, make your blog content get share easier
- share images just by hovering over
- opt-in Box for collecting emails
- design all you want until it fits your blog design.
- many more … have a try yourself.
Disqus comment is a social networking site, you can install Disqus to manage your blog comment. It got many great features for commenters such as ratings, reports, and recommendations for others.
Using Disqus in your blog isn’t hard to get comments, Disqus is a social networking site, therefore you can interact within Disqus’s community to gain exposure, to get more commenters.
Here how it looks like
Another greatest plugins,
- this help clean up links that are too long or look something like domain.com/aol@&*B!YHW#*D
- this help you organize your affiliate link and generally affiliate links look pretty bad.
You can’t imagine a website recommending great products to customers with full of affiliate links without cleaning it up. Or the link will definitely confuse the customers … give it a try.
- This helps you show your Instagram Feed anywhere in your website or blog.
- increase Instagram followers,
- able to show people your interest of photo
- more importantly, it helps your sidebar looks prettier.
These tools are here to help with your blog design,
One important note for WordPress Plugins: Only download plugins that needed to use, never spend time on finding new plugins to use.
Always focus on content, look around your blog see what plugins needed then go and find it.